So I decided to write some tips how to look different every day, as I thought it might be interesting for you:)
1. Do not have ready combinations of clothes! Yes, maybe it saves your time if you know that "I always wear this top with these trousers", but you need to understand that it always looks the same. Try to find new and interesting combinations.
2. With the same logic, never buy some garments for wearing with one specific piece of clothes in your wardrobe only. If you think that "this blouse will look great with my skirt", but you have no idea what to combine it with except that skirt, try to find another blouse - the one, that will look great with other clothes you have too.
3. Buy versatile clothes. As an example - clothes from this post. Simple navy skirt, that you've seen in different posts already (here, here, here, here, and here:D), beige summer coat (it was here and here), striped top (you'll see it again soon:D). If you have lots of such clothes, you will be able to combine all of them and have dozens of different outfits:)
4. Try to combine new clothes with old ones. Don't forget about them as soon as you buy new:D Very often they can be of good quality and look nice, but at the same time forgotten. Always review your wardrobe again and again:)
5. Do not buy very expensive clothes if you can't afford them. Let's imagine that you can spend only 50$ on some new clothes. Do not buy only one t-shirt for those 50$. It's better to buy more different pieces, even if they are less expensive. Then again you will have more different combinations for every day. That's just my humble point of view:) Because I know that lots of people are ready to spend all their money on one and very expensive garment, as if they are planning to wear it till the end of their life. I have a completely different opinion:)
Well, that's all for now. Hope you didn't fall asleep in the middle of reading:D I really hope that it will be useful for you:)
Thanks for the photos to my Alyona Lobanova!<3here)
striped top - bershka
sunglasses - pull&bear
necklace - accessorize
skirt, bag, shoes - second hand
Thanks for reading!