February 10, 2016

My First OOTD Video!

sweater - sammy dress (buy here)
jeans - shein (buy here)
coat - shein (buy here)
hat - shein (buy here)
bag - marimir (buy here)
sneakers - zara

Oh my, you can't even imagine how excited I am while writing this post! This post is different from all my previous posts and from the name of it you understand why - I will show you my first ever OOTD video. First, but not the last one, I promise:)
This beautiful video was created by amazingly talented Andrew Himich - you can check his Youtube channel to see more videos made by him. Also be sure to visit his Instagram, as every photo there is a real masterpiece, I'm telling you!
This look is quite simple, but not too simple, if you know what I mean:) I built this outfit around a grey sweater from Sammy Dress - because of the length it doesn't look boring and I really like it:)
I don't want to write a lot, as I really want you to watch the video as soon as possible. Don't forget to tell me your opinions about it! For me it's really important:)

Many thanks for the photos and a video to Andrew Himich!:)


 Thanks for reading and watching!
Love, Nastia<3

3 comments:

  1. Еще видео не смотрела,но образ очень понравился,восхитительное пальто)

    http://vladabush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video you did : ) Great work ; )
    From the outfit, the coat you're wearing is amazing, althouth I like the entire look (I am a big fan of that kind of bags, too ; )
    LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casual and trendy look! Love your style and posts as well ღ

    Visit our blogger platform www.dressed-to-kill.com ✿

    ReplyDelete