February 21, 2016

MBKFD F/W 16-17

dress, coat - irina tydnyuk (buy here)
bag - mari mir (buy here)
shoes - l.a.p.t.i. (buy here)
np: nbsplv – the hateful eight

There is something magical in going to some designers' shows in their clothes. During this season of MBKFD I had this chance - I visited Irina Tydnyuk's show in the clothes from her collection. A perfect black coat and a dress that I fell in love with. The same as I fell in love with the whole collection - minimalistic, stylish and (very important for me!) completely wearable. That's what I really appreciate:)
And there is something else that I can't but mention. As you probably know, one of the most famous and definitely one of the most beautiful fashion bloggers Eleonora Carisi visited Kyiv during this season of MBKFD. Eleonora has always been my favorite blogger and my big inspiration, so I was very happy that I had a chance to visit her lecture about Secrets of Successful Instagram. And I was amazingly happy when I took a photo with her and uploaded it to my Instagram. And you can't even imagine how happy I was when in the evening Eleonora liked that photo and.. followed me on Instagram. Can you imagine it? That was like "Woooooooow". I couldn't even believe my own eyes when I saw that notification. Every day since then I was checking if she unfollowed me:D But no, she hasn't done it!:) Hurray:D

Photos by Aleksandra Arhipova and taken from totalcontrolme.com
 Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

3 comments:

  1. Nice pics : ) It must be really an amazing experience to sit in the front row in a fashion show with designed clothes... and then being followed by the designer! : ) Congrats ; )
    LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog <3 <3

    would you like to follow each other on gfc? If followed, let me know on my blog, i will follow back fr sure =))

    http://beautorgeousworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are various online sources to provide you informative details on this topic,
    but this is one is very helpful.
    cashmere sweaters for women

    ReplyDelete