October 16, 2015

Black, White, Burgundy

white sweatshirt - cndirect (buy here, I ordered size L)
belt bag - mari mir (buy here)
skirt - bershka
coat - second hand
sneakers - zara

np: Nneka – Confession
Well, I guess it's time to hate me. Do you see this beautiful coat? Long, burgundy. Can you guess where I bought it? I think you've understood it right. Yes, this wonderful-made-in-Italy coat is second hand, hehe:) It was definitely my love from the first sight. So I decided that it should be the statement piece in the outfit! I combined it with a black-and-white combination - white sweatshirt, black skater skirt and my most loved sneakers. 
By the way, Ukrainian Fashion Week has already started. And as usual, I can't attend the shows during the weekdays, as I have my work from 4 till 10 pm. But on the weekend I'll be there:) Maybe even in this coat:)

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

1 comment:

  1. Burgundy is really perfect for fall! Love your style! ♥
    http://katebeautifulplanet.blogspot.am/

    ReplyDelete