December 31, 2015

Outfits of 2015












































































































































































Here are my outfits of 2015. It was a very interesting year, full of memorable events and great meetings. I've met with lots of amazing people and I am really thankful to all of you!
It was a very fruitful year for my blog and for me as a blogger. Last year I couldn't even imagine all those things that happened to me in 2015.
Thank you for your support, comments, our meeting and for being with me. I really appreciate it! I hope I managed to inspire you with my outfits at least a little bit:)
Happy New Year, my dears!

And, as usual, thanks for reading!
Love you very much, Nastia<3

2 comments:

  1. Я в восторге от твоего стиля!
    Вообще, когда смотрю на твои луки, словно вижу Киев в другом свете, хочется верить, что все киевляне такие стильные и неповторимые:)
    Прими участие в моем giveaway
    http://insidefashiona.blogspot.ru/2016/01/new-year-giveaway_3.html

    ReplyDelete