parka - newdress
scarf - dresslink (buy here)
skirt - bershka
bag - new look
sweater - second hand
np: Serena Ryder – Stompa
We all have those days when our mood is not very good (or even absolutely bad). But life is too short for being unhappy, so I decided to create a list of things that will cheer you up next time you feel down.
1. Organize breakfast out of home. Seriously, it's one of the best ways to start your day. Even if you have to wake up earlier than usually, it's totally worth it. Take your closest friends, go to some cozy cafe and order something you always wanted to eat for breakfast but were lazy to prepare by yourself. Don't forget to take a photo to your instagram - not for likes, but for saving such precious moments.
2. Buy that expensive chocolate bar! I think we all have in mind some perfect bar of chocolate that we buy very very rarely (almost never) just because of the high price. Next time you visit the supermarket, go to the chocolate section and buy that dream chocolate. You deserve it, believe me. Especially after all those times when you were passing it by, crying inside:)
3. Watch a random episode from Friends. Any of them will help you:) And, of course, don't forget to prepare lots of pop corn for this event:)
4. Buy a new cup:) Even if you have lots of them at home. Believe me, you will use only this one at least for a couple of days. Especially if it is big, of your favorite color or has some unusual shape. Or a combo of everything together:)
5. Dance. Even if you think you can't do it:) Just move your legs, hands, and a head to different directions and you're a dancing queen/king! As long as no one sees you, at least:)
6. Cook something special. Find all those recipes you've been saving "for later" and prepare at least one dish out of them:)
7. Buy gifts for your friends. Without any particular reason, just because you love them. Giving presents is often even better than receiving them, don't you agree? Now imagine how happy your friends will be if they get something cute from you on a usual day!:)
I hope this post will help you if you have a gloomy mood one day. And also I will be glad to read more ideas from you in the comment box:)
Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3
Thanks for reading!