September 3, 2015

Plaid Shorts | Variant 2

np: Арсен Мірзоян – Для всіх

You've seen these plaid shorts in one of my latest posts and here is the second variant of styling them:) I really liked them! This time I went for some navy pieces - an oversized shirt and a hat. The shirt is literally oversized - that's size 14 and it's second-hand:) Last time I wore this shirt 2 years ago (you can look at that outfit here, haha) - and all this time it had been waiting to be worn again!:) So you see, if you are patient and hope for the best, all your dreams will come true. Proved by my shirt:D

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3
hat - atmosphere
shirt - second-hand
plaid shorts - cndirect (buy here, I ordered size L)
shoes - new look
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)
watch - daniel wellington (buy here, use "MANNEQUIN-PARADE" code for 15% discount)

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

No comments:

Post a Comment