October 23, 2016

Back to the Summer

denim dress - shein (buy similar here)
t-shirt - shein (buy here)
bag - coccinelle
shoes - converse

np: Chet Faker – I'm into you 

It's almost winter here and I'm posting the photos taken in summer. Do I do everything on time? Hardly ever. Any regrets? Not really:D Just a few words, but lots of sunny photos that will make you miss warm weather even more than you do now. Hope you like them as much as I do:)

Thanks for these wonderful photos to very talented Margarita Taraskina:)
 Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful look! I love a good denim pinafore xx

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watches are the main part in the fashion world and our lives. Here are options for watch, fashion watch, minimalist watch, sleek watch, men's watches, ladies' watch, cheap watch, CA, nice watch and dress watch.

    ReplyDelete