May 6, 2016

Opening Bare Legs Season

dress - bloosand (buy here, I ordered size S)
bag - boorbon
denim jacket - second hand
choker - pavlov gems (buy here)
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)
sneakers - zara
np: Zaz – Monpasie

Bare Legs Season is officially open, ladies and gentlemen! Yes, it was a bit (read: VERY) stressful showing my legs after all those cakes I ate in winter, hehe. During this photoshoot I understood that I had joined the gym for a reason, actually, not just for carrying a membership card in my wallet:D I remember one summer when I was wearing jeans only (no skirts, dresses, or shorts!) as I didn't like my legs.
But recently I've become a big fan of dresses, as you know, so wearing some pants only is not an option anymore. This wonderful dress is from Ukrainian brand Bloosand. I really like the quality of it, the design, and the color, of course:) Pink clothes take more and more place in my wardrobe, oh my! 

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful your look! The color combination is amazing, like spring. Congrats!

    Kisses from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks a lot! it's nice to hear it!
      And it's interesting to know where my readers are from. Thanks!

      Delete