February 1, 2015

Perfect ripped jeans


Today is the first day of February and it means that I started counting days to my Birthday. Actually I don't have it this year (cause it's on the 29th of February, haha), but I always celebrate it on the last winter's day^^
The weather in Kyiv is still perfect as for winter (touch wood!:D) and I am super happy that I was able to wear today my new ripped jeans from Wellbinder. As you can understand from the name of this post they are perfect:)
The appearance of ripped jeans in the world was more than logical - people of working class couldn't afford buying a new pair when theirs was already with holes because of over-wearing. Fortunately, nowadays the fact that our jeans are ripped has nothing to do with our social status. We wear them because they're just super cool!:))

Thanks for the photos to my beautiful Ania!<3 











ripped jeans - wellbinder.com
grey coat - second hand
black bag - second hand
white t-shirt - second hand
burgundy tank top - second hand
burgundy cardigan - stradivarius
oversized beanie - stradivarius
boots - new look

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

6 comments:

  1. Like, like! It seems to be a perfect pair of jeans indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look!
    http://fromnothingtoprada.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome sense of style xo

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete