February 22, 2015

Feeling Like a Marshmallow


Spring is in the air! Finally. My favorite time of the year<3 And my Birthday is less than in a week, so I'm very excited! I am definitely a birthday person, because I really love it! It's not only because of the presents (but they are definitely among the reasons:)), but because of my mood on that day. Even if nothing special happens, I'm still super happy. Hope this year will not be an exception:)
As you see, today I went for super cozy chunky knit beanie, striped shirt and one of the cutest skirts ever:) I looked like a marshmallow. Or probably just like a girl:D

Thanks for these photos to my dear Daria Gorobchuk<3


chunky knit beanie - h&m
striped shirt - bershka
jacket - bershka
pink skirt - new yorker
bag - new look
boots - house

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

4 comments:

  1. Super pretty outfit! I love your pink skirt, it is so beautiful.
    Hope you have an amazing birthday, they really are one of the best days :)

    With Love, Elizabeth @ Whimsical Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I hope everything will be ok!
      Thanks a lot, dear!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that looks really really sweet!
    The skirt looks perfect!!
    My favourite time of the year is christmas :)

    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are right:) I looooove Christmas time too!
      Spring is my favorite season, I guess, but Christmas is the time when I'm unreasonably happy!)
      Thanks<3

      Delete