February 3, 2015

Mood Shop

Hey, my dear readers, I have a question for you. Can you keep a secret? I want to tell you about one magical place. In the very heart of Kyiv. Very easy to find if you know where to go:) Its name is Mood Shop and this is a very nice place with a lot of unique vintage clothes. This shop is quite small but very cozy - it feels like home inside. They have both women's and men's clothes, shoes and accessories. If you still cannot find your perfect pair of mom jeans, cool denim jacket or a nice old school sweater - this is a place for you to visit, believe me:) 
The owners of Mood Shop invited me to come to their store just after the opening. It was a great honor for me:) And today I want to show you some of the photos that we took that day. 
Btw, you can follow Mood Shop on Instagram and Facebook<3




Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

3 comments: