January 7, 2015

Let's wear turtlenecks!

I wish winters in Kyiv were at least so warm as they are in Paris:) Wearing a biker jacket in winter in Ukraine is impossible for sure, but in France (with a warm sweater, of course) - please, be my guest!:) This kind of weather is simply perfect for me. I don't need summer and high temperature, let me wear my coats and I am happy:)
That day with my biker jacket I was wearing a brown turtleneck. I was lucky enough to find it in the second hand store, but thanks God there are a lot of them in shops for sale now. So if you still don't have a turtleneck in your wardrobe.. run, Forest, run!..and buy it as soon as possible:) 








hat - pull&bear
biker jacket - pull&bear
turtleneck - second hand
jeans - bershka
bag - new look
boots - bershka

Get this look for $104+ on Lookastic: Black Hat, Black Leather Biker Jacket, Brown Turtleneck, Black Skinny Jeans, Black Leather Satchel Bag, and Black Leather Boots

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

No comments:

Post a Comment