November 17, 2016

Lace-Up Sweater

sweater - romwe (buy here)
jeans - shein (buy here)
boots - emmelie delage (buy here
bag - boorbon
coat - pull&bear

np: Frank Sinatra–Magic Moments 

These photos were taken one week ago when the weather was similar to what it has to be in autumn. Because now it's real winter outside the window. I think it's too early for that, but I start feeling all this before-New-year atmosphere, and that's my favorite period of the year. Time when I'm happy just because there are lights everywhere, the snow is falling and Christmas songs are playing. 
I guess my next outfit here will with the snow in the background. And for now here is my look with a wonderful lace-up sweater from Romwe, which you may have seen on my Instagram today:)

Thanks for the photos to Kate Bondarchuk:)

 Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

No comments:

Post a Comment