sweater - chicwish (buy here)
black jeans - shein (buy similar here)
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)
bag - coccinelle
lace up flats - topshop
nails by Happy Nail House
np: Zella Day – Compass (Louis The Child Remix)
For sure there are things that are eternal, and writing/reading a post about one's love to autumn is definitely among them. Every year people post pictures with "Hello, Autumn" and every year you think "Oh, no, again! Are you, guys, serious?". I guess you may have the same reaction towards this post:) But my love to autumn is so big, that I can't but write about it.
1. Weather, weather, and again weather. As a person who doesn't like summer for its heat, I perceive autumn's weather as something truly amazing. That moment when you go outside and you don't want to die immediately - isn't it magical?:D For me even walking under the rain is better than looking for all the conditioners in the town.
2. Wearing warm clothes. Even your old sweaters and cardigans look kinda new after a summer break, as you haven't worn them for such a long time. And you feel like you've been missing them, don't you?:)
3. Shopping for new clothes! Along with the previous point, there is always this one. Seeing all that beauty in the shops, trying them on and then taking home! Warm coats, cozy sweaters, boots - and you don't even have to feel guilty. It's a new season and therefore you need some new clothes. It's just logic:D
4. Enjoying hot drinks. Of course, we all keep drinking tea and coffee in summer too, but the feeling is absolutely different. In autumn you don't just drink, you really enjoy it! Especially if you hold that hot cup with your a bit cold hands. Perfect.
5. Autumn beauty. No doubts about that. Golden leaves everywhere can melt hearts even of the biggest summer lovers.
This is just a small part of all the things I love about autumn and I'm sure you can continue that list easily. Just look around and you'll see so many beautiful things out there.
Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak:)
Thanks for reading!