August 12, 2016

Love-Hate

top - shein (sold out, buy other cool tops here)
jeans - shein (buy here, I ordered size L)
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)
slip-ons - gor (buy here)
clutch bag - mango

np: The Pierces – Kissing You Goodbye

Almost half of August is behind us, can you believe it? Time flies and sometimes it really scares me off. The day before yesterday, I happened to listen to Christmas songs (don't ask why), and I realized that I kind of miss that magical atmosphere of winter, heh:)
It seems like there's nothing more trivial than a mix of jeans with a top. But even this combination has all the chances to look interesting. In my case, I have a furry clutch bag, a pink spaghetti straps top, a burgundy choker, sunglasses of an interesting shape.. All in all, I really like this outfit, as it's simple-but-not-too-much:D
Btw, how do you like the mix of pink and burgundy? I definitely have some love-hate relationships with it!

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

No comments:

Post a Comment