July 28, 2016

Statement Dress

dress - ksenia schnaider (buy here)
backpack - boorbon (buy here)
shoes - l.a.p.t.i. (buy here)
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)

np: The Coronas – Closer to you

There is something very satisfying in travelling abroad and wearing things made in Ukraine - this time, these are the backpack, shoes, and the dress. I'm wearing them quite often and I'm always proud of that, but doing it in another country is a completely different thing:)
You already know my love to statement pieces. They are perfect when it comes to situations you haven't got much time or when you have to create different outfits with a limited number of clothes (like when you are travelling).
In my case, a statement piece is this bright dress from Ukrainian designer Ksenia Schnaider. It can be worn with close to everything: this time it was a sleeveless trenchcoat, next time I was wearing it with a denim jacket, and as soon as autumn arrives, I will wear it with a biker jacket, I'm sure:)

Thanks for the photos to my Julia Biliawska<3
 Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

3 comments:

  1. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST READ YOUR ARTICLE. GOOD ONE. I LIKED IT. KEEP GOING. YOU ARE A BEST WRITER YOUR SITE IS VERY USEFUL AND INFORMATIVE THANKS FOR SHARING GO FOR THE BEST QUALITY PRODUCT POSSIBLE AND RESEARCH BEFORE PURCHASING ONE. WASTING MONEY IS NOT SOMETHING ANYONE LIKES, BETTER SPEND SOMETIMES ON RESEARCH AND GET THE BEST TACTICAL BACKPACK.

    ReplyDelete