June 13, 2016

Favorite Colors

top - trempel (buy here)
jeans - shein (sold out, buy similar here)
vest - vovk (buy here)
slip-ons - l.a.p.t.i.
np: The Neighbourhood  – Say My Name

Of course, you've seen this color combination not once recently:) Well, even I had it already on my blog. But I just can't get enough of it, seriously. Pink color penetrated my wardrobe quite a long time ago, but it seems like blue is following it confidently. This blue ruffle top is from Ukrainian brand Trempel and I really love it! It can be combined with so many colors and things, making any outfit look interesting due to the color and design of it. It's very convenient to have such things in your wardrobe - even if you wear it just with a simple pair of jeans, you already have an interesting outfit. Magic!
By the way, I always wanted to have photos with a bouquet on my blog. You know, like all the cool bloggers do:) Walking slowly with flowers in their hands, looking so casual and chic. I'm very happy I had this chance with this wonderful bouquet from Floroom - a cozy place in the centre of Kyiv, where you can also drink coffee, except for buying nice flowers:)

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3


 Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

1 comment: