October 13, 2017

Autumn Outfit with a Black Coat

black coat - via le boutique
bag - wool berry 
boots - zara
np: O.Torvald - В подушках


Do you know the feeling when you meet a person and then you can't live without him or her anymore? You simply can't understand how on earth you had been living all the time before this meeting. I have exactly the same feelings for this coat:) How could I live without a black coat in my wardrobe? I always felt that I was lacking some black outerwear and finally I've got it. Finally!:)
I found it via Le Boutique site and couldn't be any happier. I've already told you about this site - it gives you an amazing opportunity to buy things with a great discount. New offers with up to 90% appear every day there and last only for 2-3 days, that's why I highly recommend you to check this site once in a while, as you never know when you'll meet your dream there;) Apart from this, they have a nice return policy in case the things didn't fit you, so it's a great variant of shopping without going out of home.
For me, it has always been a perfect place for buying sneakers - I've got already two pairs from this site. Frankly speaking, this time I also checked all the offers with sneakers, but then I thought it was time for some change. All the rest you already know - I found my new love on Le Boutique site. 

Thanks for the photos to Ksenia Homenko :) 
 Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

7 comments:

  1. Очень крутые фотографии! Образ просто бомба!
    Влюблена в твою сумку)
    FASHIONLOVIN BLOG' | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look! I love the bag. :)

    If you would like to follow each other, let me know on my blog:
    Shoot for the stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look :) Love that king of dresses for winter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the blog and I hope people will have a new blog, thanks for the blog
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ប្រដាល់ថៃអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete
  5. newclear slot เราเป็นเว็บ PG ที่ปราศจากความสลับ ซับซ้อน สามารถเปิดลงทุนคว้ากำไรได้ตลอดระยะเวลาบริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ชั้นหนึ่งของโลกแล้วก็เกมสล็อตแบบใหม่ทุกแบบป็นที่นิยมเยอะที่สุด

    ReplyDelete
  6. สล็อตเว็บตรง แตกง่าย สล็อตแตกง่าย เกมพนันออนไลน์ ยอดนิยม สล็อตที่นิยมเยอะที่สุดในตอนนี้เพราะเป็นเกมที่มีแบบอย่างการเล่นที่ง่าย ไม่สลับซับซ้อน ต่างจากพนันอื่นๆ ที่มีข้อตกลงต่างๆมากมาย

    ReplyDelete